Frequent Questions - FAQS
Frequently asked questions and answers
How do I care for porcelain items?
Our tableware is dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.
It is highly resistant to scratches but to avoid such incidents, use liquid detergent and soft sponge for washing and do not rub it with force. Recommend detergent is for metal marking:
- Load the washer so that pieces do not touch each other, to avoid the risk of Metal Objects (metal racks, Aluminum tray, pots, pans, utensils, etc.).
- Never use too much detergent.
- Use mind liquid detergent. Because detergent attack can expose particle at the surface, which being harder than metal normally used.
- Metal is not cookware can be scratching , so wooden or plastic utensils are suggested.
- Not use abrasive cleanser. Using a soft, wet cloth or sponge.
Please note that it is not possible to produce hand crafted porcelain without having irregularities and warping in the final product. Usually, it is not very visible and in fact contributes to the normal, attractive look of high fired porcelain. There are defined limits for acceptable irregularities, and these are a part of our normal quality control.
How do I care for glass items?
PORDAMSA’S glass products are dishwasher safe.
For long use, please handle with care. Avoid using abrasive cleansers or steel wool when washing by hand. While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it and do not place it on a wet cloth or a wet surface. Sudden temperature change may break or shatter the product.
If the product is made of heat-resistant glass, it is also microwave safe. When using in the microwave, do not overheat or heat without water.
Due to characteristics of the material and manufacturing process, some glassware may contain tiny air bubbles and dots. However, they do not affect the quality of the product.
How do I care for wooden items?
PORDAMSA’s. products made of wood are not recommended for the dishwasher.
After use, please clean the surface of the product with dry or tightly wrung out dishcloth. Avoid direct sunlight, dry well after use and store in a dry place. Do not soak in water or place near open flames.
Due to the characteristic of natural wood, there may be variances in the color and grain patterns.
How I do care for PORDAMSA's cutlery?
We recommend the following habits for the daily cutlery use:
- Rinse with hot water immediately after use to reduce chemical reaction of salts or acids.
- Wash before first use and immediately after each use.
- Do not leave to soak in water overnight as mineral salts may attack the metal surface.
- Store and wash stainless steel and silver cutlery separately.
- Wash knives separately from other cutlery while using dishwasher.
- Place spoon bowls and fork tines in an upward position in dishwasher for the best rinse efficiency.
- Remove cutlery from the dishwasher and dry immediately. Pay extra attention to knife blades.
- Never leave cutlery in a closed, damp dishwashe.
What kind of products do I find in PORDAMSA?
We have porcelain tableware, glass, cutlery and wooden items for hospitality.
How can I get the product catalog?
Can I come to see the manufacture of the products?
Our design and manufacturing workshop are open to visitors.
How can I contact customer service?
What are the payment options?
You can pay by bank transfer or card (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
What should I do if I receive a damaged item?
If the product arrives broken or damaged, you must inform us in 24h-48h to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org sending photographs of the damaged products.
In which countries can I buy online?
You can currently buy online in the following countries:
Spain, France, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Sweden and Switzerland.
In the case that you want to buy from another country , you can place the order and we will send you the updated budget with the cost of transport.
¿What is the delivery time of my order?
National shipments (within Spain) will be delivered in a period of 3 - 4 days.
Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla will be delivered in a period of 7 - 8 days.
International shipments (outside Spain) will be delivered in a period of 7 - 8 days.
Estimated delivery days will be calculated in working days, excluding weekends and holidays.
What are the shipping costs of my order?
Shipping costs are calculated automatically by specifying the delivery address and based on weight (kg).
All rates include VAT.
In no case is there cash on delivery.